International Shipping, part 4, fees

Well my purchases have nearly all reached me from far-flung parts of the globe. It's a handmade Christmas at my house, everything purchased, had to be made by hand, by somebody somewhere.

I must say that's an easy thing to do with websites like etsy.

However I am still dismayed at how sellers feel the need to overcharge for shipping prices, outside of their country.

I have no problem paying 1-2 dollars extra for the envelope and stamps, but $5.00?? Especially for a couple ot items tossed in an envelope with no wrapping and a business card.

Hello!!! Folks, if you want repeat business, learn about postage rates. Especially where most of us can check your postal service to see how much it will cost you. If you charge 5.00 extra on every international sale, then I say you might as well just be a courier and skip the crafting all together. Cuz 10 pakages sees you 50 dollars extra, just for going once to the post office!!

No comments:

Post a Comment