WHAT IS JUNQUE?

In my opinion junque includes treasures that others view as trash. Junque is found roadside, on sidewalks, in yard sales, trunk sales, flea markets and cluttering our closets.

I love junque....have been collecting it for years. Recently my ACEO baybe friends on eBay started 2 destash parties. These involve a travelling envelope of destash items no longer needed or wanted. One envelope is on its way from the east coast. I believe 3 of us have taken/replaced out items. The second envelope is travelling eastward from the west coast, with the same intent.

This past week saw my 2 newest ventures launch. Anothe website, www.vintagepostals.com and etsy is one store richer with www.junqueTrunque.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. JunqueTrunque has good finds so far...I'll be keeping my eye on your new shop

    ReplyDelete